Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where to start??

That's a question I have been asking myself for awhile now. No answer seems to be coming to mind so I think I'll just jump in with both feet and hope for the best.


I thought I would start by telling you about My Inspiration Cottage. No it's not a little cottage like I would love to have but instead a room full of inspiring things. My craft room is filled with all kinds of things I love and things that make me happy. I have it filled with my favorite colors in all types of crafting media. Fabrics, lace, beads, millinery flowers, buttons, paper, fibers, ribbons, embellishments of all kinds, and of course many patterns. My favorite colors are pinks, greens, lavenders, yellows and the rest are not far behind. My favorites do seem to change with the seasons. Right now with all the flowers blooming my favorites colors seem to be endless.


Recently I opened a shop on Esty. My shop is called Inspiration Cottage and can be found at

www.inspirationcottage.etsy.com You will find many of my favorite supplies and some of my handcrafted items for sale there. I hope to add items daily to help inspire others to open their hearts and create!! Using your own two hands to make something beautiful gives one a satisfaction that nothing else can, IMHO.


In the days ahead I hope to share with you some of my thoughts, collections, ideas, and projects. I'm new to blogging so I need to find my way around so please be patient with me.


No comments: