Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today is filled with brightness and color.




I have started working on some new projects and they are so bright and colorful. The first one is a little girl's skirt purse.......... so cute. No, I didn't make the purse but I did have lots of fun embellishing it. See what you think......... I know my little granddaughter Makenzie is going to want one of these. She's only 17 months old but she is a little princess.

The next thing I finished was more barrettes. I enjoy so much creating these little girl items. I have three grown sons and two nephews........ Kenzie was the first girl and I am enjoying her so much!! Well, let's see if I can post these barrettes now or if they'll show up on the top of this post. I've got a lot to learn, lol!!

I guess I have to figure out how to get the pictures in order. Oh well, at lease you can see what I've been up to.

No comments: