Monday, June 9, 2008

Dedication to my Molly



I started this blog thinking it would help me to move on and concentrate on my little business. After much thought and tears I have to take the time to post a dedication to my precious little puppy Molly. We lost Molly on May 23, 2008 and it has broken our hearts. She came to live with us 7 1/2 years ago. Since then she has captured our hearts. I know some people think of animals as just that but they can be so much more. Molly was a member of our family and my constant companion. She suddenly had to be put to sleep after being examined for what we thought was just a cold. It turned out her lungs were filled with fluid and spots and there was nothing the vet could do for her. They feel she was suffering from cancer. That ugly C word that has taken so many loved ones away. Anyway, I wanted to dedicate my post to Molly, a little shish tsu, that gave us so much of her unconditional love. I miss her so!

No comments: