Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Memories of Easters Past



It nice to take time and travel back in your memories to times past. Remember Easter when you were little? The little girls wore their frilly dresses, white gloves, and their Easter bonnets. The little boys were all dressed up in suits with their colorful ties and their shoes all shiny. We celebrated the Resurrection of our Lord at church and then went on to spend the day with family. I always went to my grandparent's home and spent a special day with my family, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Family was so very important!

This week I will be sharing some vintage images with you. Please feel free to right click and save the images to your own computer.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Look forward to seeing more Easter images. You have a beautiful blog.

Pam said...

Thank you so much Casual Cottage! I'll have a new one everyday this week!