Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Celebrations



How are your plans coming for your Easter celebrations? My family will be spending Easter at my parents home. My sons and daughter-in-laws will be there with my grandchildren and my brother with his sons. It's always wonderful to be with family.

As usual we are behind on getting things for the grandchildren's baskets. We don't like to give them lots of candy so we try to come up with some new ideas. Our one little grandson has a peanut allergy so we have to be extremely careful what we pick for him. Hubby went to Toys R Us today and really didn't find what we wanted. For my granddaughter we have lots of handmade goodies for her, decorated beanie hats, hairbows, clippies and some felt food for her to play house with.

I still have to decide what I'm going to make for dessert. I also roast onions with butter and rosemary as one of the many vegetable dishes. This week has flown by and I need to get all these things done so it's going to be a busy four days. I'll let you know what I come up with!

Don't forget to get the fourth free vintage image that's featured above. I would love to see what you all make with them. Please post comments and let me know if you are enjoying these so I know whether or not to do this again. Thanks.

No comments: